“Can I Handle the Silverbac?”
It’s a Big, Mean, Grillin-Machine. But is it Too Much for the Backyard BBQ-er? Shane Has the Info.
The Silverbac was made for the pit master who wants to either feed him or herself, or, ya know, a small army. The Silverbac was built with a more classic grill design in mind. It is as beautiful as it is functional, built with all the ease of the Grilla but with approximately 50% more cook space. With the extra-large hopper lid that doubles as a table and the storage cabinet below the cooker, it will easily become your go-to cooker for any meal.
We feel the Silverbac owner is looking for any combination of the following:
- Classic design – for the owner who is looking for function over form but still wants a classy grill.
- Ease of use – for the owner who wants uncompromising results without fuss. The Silverbac has the ease of a gas grill’s automatic lighting feature but the flavor of cooking over wood, something a gas grill can’t provide.
- Function – The Silverbac was built to capitalize on its footprint and provides storage where most grills have wasted space.
- Flexibility – The ability to cook from 180-500 degrees as well as cooking large amounts of food at one time.
- Value – The Silverbac has all the features you need without extra fluff that drives up the price of other pellet pits on the market.
- Family sized – The Silverbac is the king of the backyard party and can cook for large groups with ease. It easily feeds 10-20 people with space to spare. You can cook any of the following with extra space left: 3 whole packer briskets, 3 18lb turkeys, 5 whole pork shoulders, 6-8 racks of ribs, 8 whole chickens.
- Efficiency – Large and in charge but still efficient since it still averages about a pound of pellets burned per hour (at 225 degrees).
- Quality – All of our pits are built to last, covered by solid warranties and backed by the best support in the industry. If you ever have a problem, contact Grilla Grills to get a fast response from the engineer or staff pit master.