MORE FEATURES FOR
GRILLA WOOD PELLET SMOKER GRILL
Even the Weekend Grillmaster Can Barbecue with a Professional Level Pellet Smoker Grill.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pellet smoker griller, grilling for one or dozens, Grilla’s your animal! With its purposeful and unique design, Grilla delivers deep down smoke flavor that amazes even the best pit master. An EvenTemp Chamber, Keep Heat Swing Lid and Never Flare Flavor Disk produce extremely effective convection heat. Its EZ Fuel Change Out puts wood pellets to work, giving mouth-watering flavor and fall-off-the-bone tenderness that will make your grilled or smoked meat the talk of the barbecue. If you’ve come in search of the best pellet smoker grill, you’ve found it with Grilla.
GRILLA WOOD PELLET GRILL(In stock)$799.00
Grilla wood pellet grill has a uniqued convection airflow design for optimal flavor in a smoker grill. EvenTemp Chamber, Keep Heat Swing Lid and Never Flare Flavor Disk produce a consistent heat and smoke level in the cooking chamber. Convertible, two-tiered stainless steel grill grates. Set ‘n Forget digital controls makes barbecuing as easy as baking. Autostart means no matches, lighter fluid or gas required. EZ glide wheels. Powder-coat finish. Stainless steel work surface. Flame viewing window. Read more >
ADD TO CARTFree Shipping on orders over $49
Like this product? Share with your fellow grillers…
Great for the first time smoker!
This is my first smoker as I have always been a grill person! I brought it home and slid it into the shed as the weather was going to be bad. Several days later I slid the box out of the shed onto the patio so I could open it up. I did read the directions and in 30 minutes I had it up and running. 30 minutes more and I had it on and warming up. …Read More
Great smoker with small footprint
Easy to start, plug it in and select desired temp. Quickly gets up to smoking temp (225). Maintains temp well. Fairly easy to empty pellet bin to change out pellet flavors. Never had an auger jam issue with any brand of pellets (BBQ Delight, LumberJack, Louisiana Grills, Myron Mixon, Traeger) that I’ve ran through it. I can smoke three full racks …Read More
Best bacon EVER!
When most people think of grilling, they don’t start with bacon. Yes, the Grilla cooked Ribeye to perfection. It’s indirect heat was ideal for corn and other veggies, and as my oldest son said about the hamburgers “these are as good as Five Guys” a huge compliment from a 9-year-old.. …Read More
Got a question? Call us at (616) 392-7410
Grilla Wood Pellet Grill Pro Smoke Features
- Auto ignition
- Set ‘n Forget Digital Control System
- Automatic lighting feature
- 180°F to 500°F in 5-degree increments
- Digital control panel with meat probe displays current temperature and meat temperature
- Never Flare Flavor Disc prevents grease flare ups and keeps the flame away from food
- Indirect Cooking
- Full stainless steel burn grate
- Blower fan provides convection-style cooking without the fear of “flare ups”
- Pellets are continuously fed through the firepot at the rate set by the digital control panel
Keep Heat Swing Lid
- Keeps heat in when checking food
- Can be left partially open as necessary, without propping open
- No more heavy lids to lift with one hand
Even Temp Chamber
- Round shape eliminates hot/cold corners on the grill
- Main Cooking Area: 21=346″
- Upper Cooking Area: 142″
- Total Cooking Area: 488″
- The upper grate is ideal for large barbecues and pops out to make room for whole chickens, turkeys and roasts.
- Insulated fire area
- Grates made from ¼-inch stainless steel rod
- Front pivot wheel with foot lever for easy moving
- High-temperature and powder coated for a long-lasting finish
- 20-lb. hopper capacity
- Grease catch holds standard cans
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit exceeds 615°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
Low-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit drops below 110°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
- Rock-solid, heavy-steel construction
- Rugged steel fire pot
- EZ Fuel Change Out to switch wood pellets easily for different flavor profiles
- Stainless steel side trays
- Viewing glass for a quick and easy flame check
- “No-mess” cord storage eliminates tangles and keeps cords tucked away
- 5-in. rubber wheels
- Fully enclosed fan and auger motor with maintenance panel in the rear to allow easy access to the auger motor and fan
Fire Pot and Igniter remove easily for quick cleaning.
- Just put trays on, plug in, and load with your favorite wood pellet fuel.
- The Grilla is powered by a standard household three-prong outlet: 120 Volt 50/60hz.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 44 in.
- Width: 31.5 in.
- Depth: 29.5 in.
- Weight: 145 lbs
MORE GRILL, LESS ASSEMBLY
You came here to cook a great bbq, right? Not to work! That’s why we made our Grilla as complete as possible and still ensure safe shipping. There’s some wheels to attach, a side table or two to unpack, yes, but you don’t need to be a mechanical engineer to do it. Take a look at our video and see for yourself.
Grilling & SmokingTips