GRILLED VEGGIE SKEWERS RECIPE
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- ½-lb whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- ½ C Italian dressing
- 2 TB Grilla AP Rub
- 8 skewers
Combine Italian dressing and rub in a zip-top bag large enough to fit your skewers with veggies and shake to combine.
Place your veggies on the skewers and then into the zip-top bag. Gently shake the bag to coat the veggies. Let sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
Preheat Grilla to 300 degrees.
Remove skewers from bag and place them on the Grilla Grill. Use remaining dressing mixture to baste the veggies as they cook. Turn the veggies every 10 minutes until you are happy with color.
Remove from grill and serve.