Best Grill Gazebo Options
You want to grill, but Mother Nature is far from cooperative. What do you do? Instead of forgoing a dinner grilled to perfection, invest in a grill canopy gazebo. You can enjoy the convenience, ease and fun of grilling and smoking without the sun beating down or the rain throwing shade on your award-winning pitmaster skills.
What Is a Grill Gazebo?
You see gazebos all over the place, from the community park to your neighbor’s back yard. A grill gazebo is distinctive from other gazebo models because it has been designed with the griller in mind. This means it may have certain attributes that are specifically attractive to people who love to grill and smoke on a regular basis.
What Are Some Important Barbecue Gazebo Traits?
Now that you have an idea of what a BBQ grill gazebo does, you need to consider all the attributes that separate the variety of BBQ shelter models:
- Assembly. Are you getting your BBQ grill gazebo so you can have it in your backyard for the long haul? In that case, you might want to select a durable type that takes time to install but is meant for a lot of use. On the other hand, if you travel with your grill or smoker, choose a grill gazebo that can go anywhere with little fanfare.
- Roof and other materials. No surprise here: You want a grill gazebo constructed of trusted materials. Galvanized steel and other types of rust-resistant steel framing tend to deliver great results without denting or bending. Be sure to ask what kind of canopy you are getting. Some canopies are made of flimsy fabrics that can tear under high winds, rain or snow.
- Size. Obviously, your grill gazebo needs to be able to give shelter not just to your Grilla Grill but to you and possibly a chair, table and other necessities. Mark out the floor space of any potential canopy gazebo on your intended site. That way, you can get a better idea of how well a gazebo will fit.
- Shelves, hooks, etc. Many grill canopy gazebos provide shelving, racks, hooks and much more. Though not absolutely necessary, those little additions can make a world of difference when you are knee-deep in your grilling game. LED lighting is also a significant attribute and may even be a must-have if you do a lot of late-night smoking and grilling.
- Stability. Check out the stability ratings of any barbecue gazebo to see how it performs under exceptionally windy conditions. Hey, wind happens. But it should never take your BBQ shelter away.
- Air circulation. Is ventilation a concern? Go for a grill gazebo with a canopy that encourages air to move out and around. Who wants to play pitmaster in the midst of a heavy smoke screen?
- Style. While not always a concern, you may want a BBQ shelter that looks great while working hard to whip up a winning BBQ meatloaf or blackened catfish tacos. Tons of BBQ grill gazebos are available that will do your backyard or patio proud with their decorator finesse.
Buy the Best Grill Gazebo for Your Needs
Ready to grill and smoke despite questionable weather conditions? A grill gazebo helps you achieve your grilling goals even if the outside is less than perfect. You’ll also need a grill, so be sure to browse our selection and meet your perfect Grilla match.