Grilla Grills Team Spotlight: Jeremy Crow
Try giving our office a call, chances are good that you’ll get to chat with our very own Jeremy Crow! Jeremy is a rockstar at the front desk and behind the scenes as our tech support guru. We’re here to learn a bit more about him!
1. Where is your hometown?
2. Tell us about how you came to Grilla Grills.
I was looking for an opportunity to work in a smaller business setting. There are pros and cons to working in a large corporation like where I was, but when I came across this opportunity, I really liked how personal it felt. Everyone seemed to truly care about each other and the work they were doing.
3. What do you enjoy most about your job?
Just talking with people. It’s interesting to hear people’s stories and get to know them … oh, and the food. The food is awesome.
4. What are you doing when you’re not at work?
I really like movies. I play disc golf and cards with my friends a lot, poker in particular. And hanging out with my wife of course.
5. Where is your favorite place to visit?
We take a lot of weekend trips, so it’s hard to nail down a favorite. I really like visiting zoos and aquariums. Anywhere with animal life.
6. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Whatever you do, do with confidence!
7. What is your favorite thing to grill?
Steak for sure …or maybe ribs …no, steak for sure.
8. Grilla, Silverbac, or Kong?
9. Is a hotdog a sandwich?
It technically is meat in between bread. But it’s not two separate pieces of bread. NOPE, a hotdog is not a sandwich.
10. If you had a pet gorilla, what would you name it?
Probably something crazy like Gordak the Destroyer.