GRILLA WOOD PELLET SMOKER GRILL
Now with WiFi. Become the neighborhood pitmaster.
The day has come, Grilla Grills O.G. Smoker is now WiFi enabled, meaning you can monitor and adjust your grill from anywhere you have a wireless connection!
Whether you’re just starting to learn how to barbecue or a seasoned pellet smoker, grilling for one or dozens, the Grilla is the ultimate outdoor cooking equipment for your backyard! With its purposeful and unique design, the Grilla delivers deep down smoke flavor that amazes even the best pitmasters. Our EvenTemp Chamber, Keep Heat Swing Lid and stainless steel internal components produce extremely effective convection heat. Your Alpha Connect controller will take care of everything from ignition, to tending the flame and even monitoring your meat temperatures. Put those awesome wood pellets to work, giving mouth-watering flavor and fall-off-the-bone tenderness that will make your smoked meat the talk of the town. If you’re looking to step up your BBQ game, look no further than the Grilla.
Introducing Alpha Connect WiFi Technology
It’s been a long-time coming, WiFi controls are here and it is a game changer! Alpha Connect is an industry-defining, dual mode, high-tech controller. You’ll have access to our instant troubleshooting advice, advanced grill controls, alarms, timers, heat monitoring, and our industry exclusive TempTamer feature. Don’t worry, this new design still features both a PID mode and our exclusive Pro Smoke mode in one unit. You’ll still have precision temperature control or natural smoky flavor at the push of a button. Alpha Connect delivers the cleanest, easiest to use wireless control for a pellet grill, and it’s only available from Grilla Grills.
Grilla Wood Pellet Smoker Grill Features
Wood Pellet Heating Technology
- Alpha Connect WiFi Controller
- Set’ n Forget Digital Control System
- Backlit Easy Read Control Board
- 180°F to 500°F in 5-degree increments
- Set & Monitor Timers
- Full Wireless Control and Troubleshooting Help through Application
- Indirect Cooking
- Full stainless steel grates
- Convection-style cooking
- No flare-ups
- Automatic Fire Tending by advanced control board
- Included meat probe connected to control board for easy monitoring
- Stainless steel firepot
- Double Wall Insulation
- Industry Exclusive TempTamer Feature
- Diminishes effect on grill temperature when opening the lid.
- Swing Lid keeps heat in when checking food
- Can be left partially open as necessary, without propping open
- No more heavy lids to lift with one hand
- Round EvenTemp Chamber eliminates hot/cold corners on the grill
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If the unit exceeds 615°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
Low-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit drops below 150°F for an extended time, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
- Main Cooking Area: 21=346″
- Upper Cooking Area: 142″
- Total Square Inches of Cooking Space: 488″
- Removable upper grate ideal for large barbecues
- Double Wall insulated fire area
- Grates made from ¼-inch stainless steel rod
- Front pivot wheel with foot lever for easy moving
- High-temperature and powder coated for a long-lasting finish
- 20-lb. hopper capacity
- Grease catch holds standard cans
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit exceeds 615°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
Low-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit drops below 150°F for an extended period of time, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
- Rock-solid, heavy-steel construction
- Rugged steel fire pot
- EZ Fuel Change Out to switch wood pellets easily for different flavor profiles
- Stainless steel side trays
- Viewing glass for a quick and easy flame check
- “No-mess” cord storage eliminates tangles and keeps cords tucked away
- 5-in. rubber wheels
- Fully enclosed fan and auger motor with maintenance panel in the rear to allow easy access to the auger motor and fan
- Stainless steel internal components
- Double Wall Thermal Metal Jacket for year around efficiency
Fire Pot and Igniter remove easily for quick cleaning.
- Just put trays on, plug in, and load with your favorite wood pellet fuel.
- The Grilla is powered by a standard household three-prong outlet: 120 Volt 50/60hz.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 44 in.
- Width: 31.5 in.
- Depth: 29.5 in.
- Weight: 145 lbs
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get replacement parts for the Grilla?
Replacement parts for the Grilla can be purchased here.
- Can I sear with the Grilla?
Yes! Simply crank up your heat to 450° towards the end of you cook. For those extremely defined grill marks, we also offer custom Grill Grates customized specifically for the Grill.
- How do I season my Grilla?
Before you get to smoking, it’s important to season your Grilla. This process will remove any manufacturing oils left on the grill. Run your grill for 45 minutes at 450°, then you can either shut it off, or start smoking. Refer to the manual or this video for additional instructions.
- Do I have to buy a specific brand of pellets to use with the Grilla?
Nope! Any food grade wood pellet will work in these units. That being said, we do recommend using quality hardwood fuel as opposed to alder wood (which tends to burn a lot faster). We provide plenty of information on how to find and use wood pellets here.
- Are there different cook times for items on the rack extension?
Different cook times are not needed. One of the awesome features of these grills is that they are built for convection-style cooking. This means heat is evenly dispersed throughout the grill, so all of your food will receive the same amount of heat, thus, no need to extend cook times. Check out how much food you can actually cook with the added rack extension here.
- How long does it take the Grilla to heat up to temperature?
About 15 minutes. Once you turn the power on, you have plenty of time to head back inside and prep your food, by the time you return, your grill should be just about at the temperature that you set.
- How many cooks can I get with a full hopper?
At an average cooking temperature of 250°, pellets burn at about a pound an hour. Overall a hopper holds 20 lbs. of pellets and will cook for 10-20 hours.
- Will the Grilla maintain cooking temperatures in cold weather?
You bet! The Silverbac, Grilla and Chimp are all equipped with a double wall Internal Steel Thermal Jacket. This heavy-duty design features a double wall 14 gauge steel liner for more efficient cooking when the temperature drops below 55° F: up to 33% more efficient than single wall pellet smokers (which most are by the way). That means you’re going to burn less fuel in cold weather, you don’t need thermal blankets and you have a full range of operating temperatures in any climate. No more messy smoky blanket storage because you’ve got the all season performance of grills that cost twice as much.
- What’s the best wood pellet grill?
The best wood pellet grill should have an excellent range of features and a reasonable price. The Silverbac, Grilla and Chimp offer an unmatched level of construction and technology at a price point that won’t break the bank. From stainless steel construction (where it counts) to the game changing WiFi enabled Alpha Connect controller, you won’t find a better pellet grill for the price.
- Are wood pellet grills healthy?
This is a deeper question than it might appear at first, but on one level, choosing to cook foods on a wood pellet grill will generally provide a lower calorie, lower fat option than say pan frying or deep frying that same food.
- How do wood pellet grills work?
Pellet grills work off of electricity, so they need an outlet to supply their power. That electricity allows the grill to move pellets into the hopper and funnel them down to a firepot using a rotating auger and motor. Once the pellets hit the firepot an igniter rod sparks a flame and smoke is produced. The electricity powers a fan that blows that smoke and heat upwards which then provides smoky, convection cooking throughout the grill. All of this is taken care of by your Alpha Connect controller, so you don’t have to worry about anything but eating!