MORE FEATURES FOR
Don’t Wreck The Barbecue with a Cheap Quality Wood Pellet Grill. Smoke with the Rugged GrillMaster: Silverbac.
If wood pellet grills have a granddaddy, this is it. The Silverbac wood pellet grill starts with a large stainless steel grilling grate, adds a heavy-duty stainless steel lid, digital control panel and twin storage areas. Built like a leader and technologically smarter than most grills out there, Silverbac is easy to use and ready to score big time for your family event, backyard parties or a quick burger on a Saturday afternoon. Not only is the Silverbac the best of the wood pellet smokers and grills, it also comes with free shipping and Jungle Direct pricing.
SILVERBAC WOOD PELLET GRILL$699.00
Large grilling surface, heavy-duty hinged stainless steel lid, ample work surfaces, convenient storage. With a large automatic pellet feed and Set ‘n Forget digital controls, Silverbac can smoke all day long with little attention needed. Smoke in any flavor wood pellets or use as conventional grill. Autostart means no matches, lighter fluid or gas required. EZ glide wheels. High-temperature, powder-coat finish weathers season after grilling season. Read more >
ADD TO CARTFree Shipping on orders over $49
Like this product? Share with your fellow grillers…
You’ve got an amazing product here!
Yesterday’s cook. Breaking in the Grilla Grills Silverbac, with a 2lb hunk of brisket flat. I’m new to pellet cookers, and the Silverbac is exactly what I need to keep my large family full of BBQ. I gotta tell ya, this thing is an amazing cooker! Set the temp, insert the probe, and off you go. No need to lift the lid, you can check everything …Read More
Well built and designed.
Just got my Silverbac a week ago. Very impressed with the build quality. This thing is heavy duty and has a quality finish. Stays within 5 degrees on long smokes. Very happy with it! …Read More
Got a question? Call us at (616) 392-7410
Silverbac Wood Pellet Grill Features
Guaranteed for Years of Great Barbecue; You Be The Hero.
Wood Pellet Heating Technology
- Auto ignition
- Set’ n Forget Digital Control System
- Automatic lighting feature
- 180°F to 500°F in 5-degree increments
- Indirect Cooking
- Full stainless steel burn grate
- Blower fan provides convection-style cooking without the fear of “flare ups”
- Pellets are continuously fed through the firepot at the rate set by the digital control panel
- Digital control panel with meat probe displays current temperature and meat temperature
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit exceeds 615°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
Low-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit drops below 110°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
- High-temperature powder coat
- 20-lb hopper capacity
- Four pivot casters for ease of movement with two locking brakes
- Grease can
- Total Cooking Area: 692″
- Main Cooking Area: 26×19.5=507″
- Upper Cooking Area: 7×26.5=185″
- Grill grates made from ¼-inch stainless steel rod
- Removable top grate
- Insulated cooking chamber
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Seams welded, powder coated, and caulked for triple redundant weather protection
- Stainless steel lid
- Solid bottom enclosed storage
- Drip pan protects against flare-ups by catching food drippings
- The Silverbac is powered by a standard household three-prong outlet: 120 Volt 50/60hz.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 51 in.
- Width: 47 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 170 lbs
MORE GRILL, LESS ASSEMBLY
You came here to cook a great bbq, right? Not to work! That’s why we made our Silverbac wood pellet grill as complete as possible and still ensure safe shipping. There’s some wheels to attach, a side table or two to unpack, yes, but you don’t need to be a mechanical engineer to do it unlike some other BBQ grills. Take a look at our video and see for yourself.
Grilling & SmokingTips