MORE FEATURES FOR
Don’t Wreck The Barbecue with a Cheap Quality Wood Pellet Grill. Smoke with the Rugged GrillMaster: Silverbac.
If wood pellet grills have a granddaddy, this is it. The Silverbac wood pellet grill starts with a large stainless steel grilling grate, adds a heavy-duty stainless steel lid, digital control panel and twin storage areas. Built like a leader and technologically smarter than most grills out there, Silverbac is easy to use and ready to score big time for your family event, backyard parties or a quick burger on a Saturday afternoon. Not only is the Silverbac the best of the wood pellet smokers and grills, it also comes with free shipping and Jungle Direct pricing.
Silverbac Wood Pellet Grill Features
Guaranteed for Years of Great Barbecue; You Be The Hero.
Wood Pellet Heating Technology
- Auto ignition
- Set’ n Forget Digital Control System
- Automatic lighting feature
- 180°F to 500°F in 5-degree increments
- Indirect Cooking
- Full stainless steel burn grate
- Blower fan provides convection-style cooking without the fear of “flare ups”
- Pellets are continuously fed through the firepot at the rate set by the digital control panel
- Digital control panel with meat probe displays current temperature and meat temperature
- Stainless steel firepot
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit exceeds 615°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
Low-Temperature Safety Shutdown
- If unit drops below 110°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
- High-temperature powder coat
- 20-lb hopper capacity
- Four pivot casters for ease of movement with two locking brakes
- Grease can
- Total Cooking Area: 692″
- Main Cooking Area: 26×19.5=507″
- Upper Cooking Area: 7×26.5=185″
- Grill grates made from ¼-inch stainless steel rod
- Removable top grate
- Insulated cooking chamber
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Seams welded, powder coated, and caulked for triple redundant weather protection
- Stainless steel lid
- Solid bottom enclosed storage
- Drip pan protects against flare-ups by catching food drippings
- Stainless steel internal components
- Thermal Metal Jack for year around efficiency
- The Silverbac is powered by a standard household three-prong outlet: 120 Volt 50/60hz.
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 51 in.
- Width: 47 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 170 lbs
Grilling & SmokingTips