NEW Silverbac Model
Check out these new features and materials
Customers asked & we answered. Introducing the NEW models of the Silverbac & the Grilla. We’ve taken everything you love about our wood pellet grills and turned up the quality and value by adding some new materials and features. Here’s a rundown of what we’ve added to each unit:
1. Now you can easily change your pellet flavor by opening the pellet hopper dump and draining existing pellets.
2. We added stainless steel to some of the most important parts of the grill including the burn pot, heat deflector, drip pan, and upper barrel trim piece.
3. There is now a metal internal probe guard protecting the internal temperature probe to ensure it’s not damaged by the lower grate.
4. New inner tabs installed to prevent lower grate from moving side to side.
5. The Silverbac now has a second set of inner brackets.
6. What was a hook for the grease can, now has a clip to keep it in place.
7. Where the meat probe goes from the control panel to the grill, there is now a small sliding steel door opening.
8. The black cabinet door handles have been changed to silver.
…Wait there’s more!
We’ve also amped up the materials on ALL Grilla Models
Stainless Steel Burn Pot & Drip Pan
For the Grilla, we just changed the material of the burn pot and drip pan to stainless steel. Same price, same smoke flavor we know and love.
Choosing is the hard part. Check out this Grilla vs. Silverbac Comparison video to help you decide what’s best for you!