Juicy Lucy Burger Patties
- 1 pound of Ground Beef
- American Cheese Slices
- Grilla Grills Beef Rub
– Lightly mix 6 ounces ground beef chuck with a big pinch of beef rub.
– Form into two equal balls, and then shape into two flat patties.
– Lay two slices American cheese between them and form the meat around the cheese; make an indentation in the center of the patty.
– Heat your Primate over medium-high heat; sprinkle the griddle top with salt and oil
– Cook the burger 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve on a soft bun.