Basic Pork Injection Recipe
Injecting your pork with this very basic recipe will add depths of flavor that are otherwise impossible to achieve. We encourage you to give this a try, as this method improves flavor and leaves your pork juicy and fork tender.
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple cider (apple juice is fine here also)
- 3 tablespoons Grilla Grills All Purpose Rub
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Mix all ingredients together well and allow stand for 15 minutes.
Fill your injecting syringe with the solution and inject into the meat in several different places.
Cook your protein as per the recipe you are following.