Grilla Grills Brussels Sprout Slaw
- 1lbs. Brussel Sprouts (Blanched & Finely Shredded)
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1 Apple (Cored & Finely Sliced)
- 2 Tsp. Celery Seed
- 1/8 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard
- Kosher Salt (To Taste)
- Ground Black Pepper (To Taste)
- Lemon Zest (To Taste)
- 1\8 C. Olive Oil OR 1/4 C. Mayonnaise
This one is pretty simple once you’ve taken the time to measure out your ingredients.
Simply take the ingredients, and combine them in a mixing bowl until they’re well incorporated. You’re not going to want to serve this right off the bat. Let it sit for at least 4-hours in the fridge in order to properly prepare the slaw. You would be better off letting it sit in the fridge overnight for the best flavor.