Fall Ratatouille With Halloom Cheese
A recipe with colors that match the season. Thanks for this awesome fall recipe, David!
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dried Roasted Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Herbs de Province
- 1 Jar Marinara
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Green Zucchini's
- 2 Yellow Zucchini’s
- 2 Red Onions
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 6 Large Cap (stuffing) Mushrooms
- 2 Packages Halloom Cheese
- Slice all vegetables and cheese 1/4 inch thick.
- Add jar of marinara to a 10” round (or square) pan, spreading evenly.
- Place one of each vegetable including cheese together until pan is full.
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper, crushed roasted garlic and herbs de province.
- Set Grill to 225 degrees and bake uncovered for 2 hours
- Increase temp to 375 degrees for another 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot or cold as a fantastic fall harvest side dish.
- TIP…. leftovers can be blitzed in a processor with chicken broth to make a healthy soup!