Grilla Grills Kiwi and Lemon Pepper Rub
Yes, you heard that correctly; lemon pepper and kiwi rub! This dry rub is unique to Grilla Grills and we are proud to have developed it in our test kitchen. The components in this recipe pair extremely well with chicken, fish, and roasted pork. So, go have some fun and experiment with this unique blend of flavors! Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup dehydrated kiwi flakes (recipe at grillagrills.com)
- 1/8 cup lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon dry yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
Combine all ingredients into a bowl and whisk until fully incorporated.
The rub is ready for immediate use, or can be stored in an air tight container for up to 6 months.