Grilla Pork Tacos
Here’s a Grilla touch on some pork tacos! Thanks for the recipe, Eddie H.!
- Country style pork ribs
- Grilla AP Rub (or your favorite dry rub)
- Chopped mixed greens
- Fresh Pico (3 Roma tomatoes, 1/4 slice of onion, 1 serrano pepper, juice from 1 lime and garlic salt)
- Soft shell tortillas
- Grilla Gold 'N' Bold
- Season pork with Grilla AP RUB
- Grill pork @ 350 until color it golden brown, then wrap in tin foil boat until pork is fall apart tender..
- Chop and mix Pico ingredients
- Brown tortilla shells on Grilla.
- Make delicious the above ingredients..
- Drizzle Grilla Gold ‘N’ Bold over tacos to finish up for flavor town!
558 E. 64th Street
Holland, MI 49423