Homemade Caser Dressing
“Hail Caser!” This recipe is very fast and even more delicious. We admittedly took a few short cuts here, but we wanted this to be something that you can quickly put together and still taste great. So try out this super easy and convenient Caser salad dressing; you will not be disappointed.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well incorporated. Enjoy!