Homemade Mac & Cheese
- 2 cups Uncooked Pasta (your favorite pasta is what I recommend)
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 1.5 cups of Half & Half Cream
- 3/4 pound of Velveeta, cubed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth; gradually whisk in cream. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in cheese until melted.
- Add pasta; cook and stir until heated through. Top as desired.