Hot Wings Recipe
This hot wings recipe looks like it packs a punch! The wing sauce truly takes these wings over the top. Thanks for your submission, Jeff!
- 10 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 bottle franks hot sauce
- 1 bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup kikkoman teriyaki marinade
- 1/2 cup soy sauce.all purpose seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic powder)
- Killer hogs dry rub
Mix together hot sauce, Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce in 2 1/2 gal ziplock bag, add wings, marinate overnight.
Heat grill to 250.
Put wings on sprayed Bradley racks, sprinkle both sides of wings with AP rub, repeat process with killer hogs rub, smoke for 1 hour, turn wings over and smoke for another 30 to 45 Min.
Make sure internal temp is 165 degrees or more.