Hot Wings Recipe
This hot wings recipe looks like it packs a punch! The wing sauce truly takes these wings over the top. Thanks for your submission, Jeff!
- 10 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 bottle franks hot sauce
- 1 bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup kikkoman teriyaki marinade
- 1/2 cup soy sauce.all purpose seasoning (salt, pepper, garlic powder)
- Killer hogs dry rub
- Mix together hot sauce, Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce in 2 1/2 gal ziplock bag, add wings, marinate overnight.
- Heat grill to 250.
- Put wings on sprayed Bradley racks, sprinkle both sides of wings with AP rub, repeat process with killer hogs rub, smoke for 1 hour, turn wings over and smoke for another 30 to 45 Min.
- Make sure internal temp is 165 degrees or more.