Juicey Loosey Smokey Burger Recipe
This is quite the recipe name for quite the burger! Thanks for your submission, Steven L., we can’t wait to try!
- 80/20 beef 1/3 pound per burger
- Cheddar cheese
- Grilla AP Rub
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Hamburger Bun
- BBQ Sauce
- Halve each 1/3 pound of beef, which is 2.66 ounces per half.
- Flatten out one half to approximately six inches disc. Put in a mess of American cheese, leaving 1/2 inch clear.
- Put other half of meat on top, and seal edges. Repeat for all burgers.
- Sprinkle with Grilla AP rub, salt, and pepper grill seasonings.
- Smoke at 250 for 50 minutes. No need to turn.
- Apply smokey dokey BBQ sauce, preferably a mustard based sauce like Grilla Gold and Bold, or Sticky Fingers Carolina Classic. Cook for an additional ten minutes, or to preferred doneness.