Korean Spice Rub
This spicy rub can jazz up anything and is definitely not limited to just BBQ. You can use this spice mix on chicken, pork, beef, and even in sauces to give them an extra kick as well! So, the next time you want to try something a little different, throw something on your Grilla Grill with this awesome rub and sit back and relax with an ice cold Cass Fresh beer!
- 3 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon course salt
- 3/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon Korean chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well to fully incorporate. Use immediately or it can be stored for up to one year, safely.