Mark Cheever's Smoked Cheesy Hashbrowns
At Grilla Grills, we love it when our customers, otherwise know as Grilla Nation, share their recipes! This one is from Mark Cheever and it easy to make and delicious to eat! These hashbrowns go great with breakfast or even as a side for dinner. Enjoy!
- 30 oz. shredded hashbrowns
- 10 oz. sour cream
- 16 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of bacon soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat your smoker to 235 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a baking dish and incorporate well. Place the baking dish in the smoker and cook until set. Enjoy!