Mexican Cold Slaw
This south of the border cold slaw is nothing short of amazing! It pairs perfectly with slow roasted meats, smoked fish, pulled chicken sandwiches, and (of course) margaritas. So give this one a try and you will not be disappointed!
- 1/2 head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely diced
In a small bowl, whisk together the fresh lime juice and the olive oil to make a light dressing; reserve.
In a a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
Pour the dressing into the bowl with the other ingredients and mix well.