O.G. Yard Bird
You really can never go wrong with some classic chicken. This glaze looks amazing, thanks for the recipe, “Smokin’ Willy T”!
- Tyson Whole Chicken
- Heath Riles Everyday Rub
- Heath Riles Honey Chipotle Rub
- Daigels Applewood Jalapeno Sauce
- Daigels Apple Heat Glaze
- Preheat O.G. to 350*.
- Spatchcock chicken pulling back the skin from the breast to season.
- Spray olive oil and apply Heath Riles everyday rub first coat, the apply Heath Riles Chipotle rub on top of that.
- Place bird in pit and mist with apple juice when needed.
- When bird hits 160 apply Daigels Jalapeno sauce and let set for 10-15 in pit.
- After 10-15 apply glaze and let set for 10 mins in pit.
- Let bird rest for 20 mins.
- Enjoy your O.G. yard bird…